Bout me and NEWS!
Hey my name is Janica (Jan-ica). I'm 14 years old and born in May 12th, 1995. I live in Albany New York, but I'm currently moving to Dallas Texas to vist my grandma and grandpa. My brother and I fond out by my dad we're gonna drive the whole way through! or we might go by flight, depends on how my mother feels about it. Its 1,649 miles away from were we're right now and it'll take about 1 day, but wait wait wait to make it worse; and 1 hour, well thats if we drive. If we go by flight it'll proberly take 4 hours and 45 mins , so hopefully my mom will see the diffrence. And for the momment I'm glad I could leave school, though my parents aren't though we haven't had a chance to meet ole' grandpa Max and grandma Robetta. Me and my brother Brandan are trying to explain to our friends though if you see what they're acting right now it'd proberly be like a fat kid to ice cream. I'm bringing my lap top with me though I may not be here for sometime.Well yeah thats whats new, this NEWS thing will change once we get there.
yes, I know I made an new account. Though its because I got hacked by person who wants to ruin all my fun. Besides I was tierd of my friends there. And thats why I'm not looking for any of them, so if I see you and remember you, you most likely wouldn't reconize me. So I wouldn't bother telling you who I am tough I don't give any (beeep) if you reconize me and start swearing at me. And yes I moved out of my old Twitter account to a new Twitter account, :P yeah you might raconize me then but I won't tell you anything of witch Twitter account I have moved to okay? so stop following me on my old account, read what it said; I'M MOVING! (I don't get why people don't get what I mean) 55% of chance people will stop and realize what I mean and 45% of chance they'll still have brain misfuncshion. and if you still think I use that Old Twitter account; Eres una estúpida :P (it means; you're stupid :P)