|FB Covers (new)|
|Online Now Icons|
Food and Drinks
Login to give your vote
|Owner of this graphic: ice-ice-baby|
File size: 10.1kB [100x100]
* Yellow - indicates the wearer is willing to HUG
* Pink - indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey
* Orange - indicates the wearer is willing to KISS
* Purple - indicates the wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex
* Red - indicates the wearer is willing to perform a LAP DANCE
* Green - indicates that ORAL SEX can be performed on a girl
* Clear - indicates a willingness to do "whatever the snapper wants"
* Blue - indicates ORAL SEX performed on a guy
* Black - indicates that the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
* White - indicates the wearer will "FLASH" what they have
* Glittery Yellow - indicates HUGGING and KISSING is acceptable
* Glittery Pink - willing to "flash" (show) a body part
* Glittery Purple - wearer is willing to French (open mouth) kiss
* Glittery Blue - wearer is willing to perform anal sex
* Glittery Green - indicates that the wearer is willing to "69" (mutual oral sex)
* Glittery Clear - indicates that the wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part they want
Posted on: Sep 3rd 2011, 8:04:00pm
what do tha colors mean ? cusz i dont get it..
Posted on: Sep 3rd 2011, 7:54:44pm
??? I knew they were bracelets..what were they supposed to look like?
Posted on: Jun 26th 2011, 3:16:03pm
make me horny. writes:
i dont get it....i mean yeah i know pervs think sex bracelets but uh...can someone explain why u break them and wht the colors mean?
Posted on: Apr 3rd 2011, 6:17:10pm
I used to wear these when I was a little kid.
I wear shitloads of them still ~ People give you funny looks now though because if you've got so many on.
Posted on: Mar 9th 2011, 10:55:27am