1. Thou shalt not put a gun to thy lover's head.
2. Thou shalt be willing to die for love.
3. Thou shalt seek revenge on those who wrong you.
4. Thou shalt be a demolition lover.
5. Thou shalt unleash the bats.
6. Thou shalt protect thy lover from everything (even
7. Thou shalt respect the lord, Gerard.
8. Thou shalt sing the holy hymns of the chemical
9. Thou shalt see beauty in bloody love.
10. Thou shalt rock hard
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY
1.Thou shall never let them take you alive.
2.Thou shall drink Starbucks coffee
3.Thou shall play World of Warcraft as an Undead Warrior
4.Thou shall admit that they are not okay freely
5.Thou shall unleash the bats of hell
6.Thou shall strike violent poses
7.Thou shall stay out of the light
8.Thou shall suck thy enemies blood
9.Thou shall overcome thy weaknesses
10.Thou shall not be afraid to keep on living
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FRANK IERO
1. Thou shall run around until thou can no longer breathe
2. Thou shall eat skittles
3. Thou shall let the singer feel thou up
4. Thou shall wear a badge on thy shirt collar or hood
5. Thou shall get tattoos
6. Thou shall kick random objects if they are in thy way (yes that means if they are in Gerard/Mikey too)
7. Thou shall grin with all teeth
8. Thou shall change hair style every year
9. Thou shall wear sunglasses in situations of conflict
10. Thou shall burn everything and call it Cajun
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MIKEY WAY
1. Thou shall move as little as possible on stage
2. Thou shall choose coffee as thy poison
3. Thou shall straighten hair with dignity
4. Thou shall love sushi as much as thineself
5. Thou shall be the spiritual advisor to thy peers
6. Thou shall wear glasses as close to falling off as possible
7. Thou shall have epic battles with brick walls
8. Thou shall hate small spaces, large spaces and grocery shopping
9. Thou shall love unicorns with all thy heart
10. Thou shall be dangerous around toasters/heaters
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF BOB BRYAR
1. Thou shall never get mad at those more annoying than thou
2. Thou shall look cool with sunglasses
3. Thou shall declare that Gerard makes thou heart burn openly
4. Thou shall love cats
5. Thou shall walk in the other direction/lash out if a camera is shown
6. Thou shall T.P New York
7. Thou shall drum until thou can drum no more
8. Thou shall give out Mikey Way’s phone number
9. Thou shall be the hardest working drummer ever
10. Thou shall love Mr. Bean as thou equal
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF RAY TORO
1. Thou shall head bang till thou can head bang no more
2. Thou shall stick thou hands in cupcakes
3. Thou shall hide thy contacts well
4. Thou shall not like to read
5. Thou shall not bother to cook
6. Thou shall play until thou gets ‘Guitar Burn’
7. Thou shall hate thou hair when straightened
8. Thou shall sing back up as if it were the most important part
9. Thou shall ask Gerard to not do ‘that’ in thy direction
10. Thou shall be proud of thou afro
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE BLACK PARADE
1. Thou Shalt Accept Death As It Comes
2. Thou Shalt Sing And March Without Question
3. Thou Shalt Face Fear And Regret
4. Thou Shalt Let Go Of Your Dreams
5. Thou Shalt Give Blood
6. Thou Shalt Fear Thy Sins
7. Thou Shalt Protect Thy Brothers In Arms
8. Thou Shalt Darken Thy Clothes
9. Thou Shalt Not Walk This World Alone
10. THOU SHALT CARRY ON!!!
Here's to the kids who were never okay, who brought their bullets in return for your love.
To the kids who live life on the murder scene, seeking revenge on those who wronged them.
To the kids who lost their fear of falling, who refuse to drink to show their support for Gerard's decision.
Here's to the kids who sign their name xoxo, fuck sincerely. The kids who love demolition style, who would end their days in a hail of bullets for thy lover. Here's to the kids who will spend their nights dreaming of what life would be like if they were G. F. R. B. or M. instead of partying with others. Here's to the kids who play with action figures instead of doing homework.
Here's to the kids who mourned over the loss of Mikey's glasses, here's to the kids who put bars and X's over their eyes to be just like their heroes. Here's to the kids who scream fuck you to anyone who starts shit with them.
Here's to the kids who believe they're vampires, just like the MCR boys. Here's to the kids who were welcomed to the Black Parade. Here's to the kids who are not afraid to keep on living or walk this world alone. To the kids who could've been a better son/daughter. Here's to the kids who raise their glasses high for tomorrow we die, and we all go to hell.
Here's to the kids who put sister to sleep, who set ferries wheels ablaze. To the kids who take pills that counteract the booze they drink. Here's to the kids with poison and pills. To the kids who Fire At Will. Here's to the kids who loved Pansy, and all its glory.
To the kids who cried at the sight of Robert Bryar burning on the set of FLW. Here's to every soldier, vampire, and parader, to every Fan.
Here's to each and every one of you My Chemical Romance fans. Your dedication is what makes the world go round.
You know your obsessed with my chemical romance if...
You are on this site.
You have seen EVERY music video, including 'the old version of i'm not okay (i promise)'
Your desktop wallpaper is MCR themed.
You hate yourself coz you're too much of a chicken sh!t to blow up a microwave like Mikey did.
You check their website everyday.
You are in despair because MCR is becoming mainstream.
You sing 'I'm Not Okay' so many times that your friends have to ask if you're actually okay.
You hide the MCR cds in the shops coz you don't want anyone else to buy them.
You think there should be a religon of MCRNESS.
Your heart skips a beat when you hear the words 'Chemical' or 'Romance.'
You know all the words to all their songs.
You know more about MCR than you do about your friends.
You constantly find yourself quoting the members.
It upsets you to see rows of 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' for just anyone to buy.
You name your pets after Mikey, Ray, Frank, Bob and Gerard.
You sing the words but don't know what they mean.
You celebrate their Birthdays.
You think that people who do not know about MCR, do not deserve to be glorified with the greatness that is MCR.
You know who Matt Pelisser is and you know that he is no longer in the band.
You write 'My Chemical Romance' upon basically anything that is hard enough to write on.
You have written to them at least twice.
You have created a website dedicated to the band.
Everyone knows you as 'That Crazy MCR Freak.'
You have a MCR song for every point in your day.
Everything someone says reminds you of a MCR song or quote.
You recite the words to a song even when someone mutters a word from it.
You know what The Breakfast Monkey is.
You have MCR ringtones.
You're actually happy for MCR to have girlfriends, instead of plotting to k!ll them.
You want to visit New Jersey.
You read this to the end
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") homepage and help him on his
way to WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!
__________________╔═╦══╦═╗ Put this on your
__________________║╩╣║║║║║ page if you
__________________╚═╩╩╩╩═╝ support emo
(....\............../....) READ THIS PLEASE!!!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that. I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual. I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didnt have to always deal with society hating me. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends im a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them. I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson" ---REPOST THIS IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG
I am the girl who dresses in all black and never got to finish middle school because I was called emo everyday.
I am the friend afraid to tell you that I'm bisexual, because you'de leave me for it.
I am the girl who loves to read and is pushed into the corner and beat up because of what I love to do.
I am no one. Just the kid that was pushed to far at school for being emo and cut a little too deep.
I'm the teenager who was kicked out of her house because I was caught hugging my girlfriend.
I am the woman who commited suicide just before I graduated highschool. Since I'm a CheerLeader, no one suspected it was coming.
I am the best friend who just found out she has AIDS, and is afraid to tell her parents because she'll be considered gay. My parents would never accept me if I was.
I am the athlete evryone expects to be perfect, when in reality I'm sneaking heroin between games.
I am the girl who is called a slut everyday because I can't afford to buy new clothes every year. My skirt doesn't cover what I want it to.
I am the sibling forced to clean their sister's blood off of the carpet. Why didn't I see it coming?
I am the boy who wakes up crying because the bruises my parents gave me hurt so much, but aren't even noticed because I'm always wearing the baggy clothes the kids in gangs wear.
I am the girl who got raped at twelve and am considered a whore because of it.
I am the gullible parent who let my child hurt themselves. No one can know this. We have to keep this secret. We have to be
If you believe stereotyping is wrong, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!!!
* •. .•**My Chemical Romance*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *
Rap sucks ass so put this in your profile:
..........||| PUT THIS ON
..........||| YOUR PROFILE
..........||| TO REMEMBER
....../|||/.\|||\ R.I.P PANSY!!!
98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it....I am one of the 2% that do mean it. If you are too, copy and paste this onto your profile
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: Love.
101 Ways to Tell You're Obsessed With MCR
You MIGHT be SLIGHTLY obsessed with My Chemical Romance if...
1. ...hearing any of the following noises immediately perks your interest: static, a heart monitor, or faint explosions.
2. ...someone says, "No fucking way!" and the first thing you think it, "Aw, that sucks; he's still on his honeymoon too!"
3. ...you boycott Aqua Teen Hunger Force because there is NO WAY it is better than The Breakfast Monkey.
4. ...you know which member of the band makes Bob Bryar's heart burn.
5. ...you really DO know what they do to guys like them in prison.
6. ...you, too, were killing before killing was cool.
7. ...you know that homophobia is gay and that Frank Iero is "a monster".
8. ...you raise your hand in history class when the teacher is talking about the astroid that killed the dinosaurs and say, "Ah, but that fucking astroid missed the Torosaurus!"
9. ...you know that pears really ARE good organic.
10. ...thanks to that one fan letter session, you know the meaning of the phrase "haute couture."
11. ...you have begun at least one conversation with, "What's the worst that I could say?"
12. ...you have ended at least one conversation with, "So long and goodnight."
13. ...after the release of The Black Parade, you began referring to you mother as either "Mama" or "Mother War" whenever you got mad at her.
14. ...you know that there are teenagers, and then there is "Teenagers."
15. ...you still mourn the death of Pansy.
16. ...you can make the connection between the phrase "back in black" and Gerard Way's hair.
17. ...you keep an eye out for a certain bum everytime you go to San Francisco.
18. ...you find it extremely ironic that the guys used to be baffled as to why so many people thought they were vampires, but you read the warning against illegal copying on the first CD.
19. ...you can make the connection between the letters "NJ" and the inside of the lower lip.
20. ...you support Bob Bryar's solo project.
21. ...you crossed out "Halloween" on your calendar and replaced it with "Frank Iero's Birthday."
22. ...you crossed out "New Year's Eve" on your calendar and replaced it with "Bob Bryar's Birthday."
23. ...you look out your window on a rainy day, see all the people with umbrellas, and think, "Wow, the Academy is really growing!"
24. ...you have unleashed the fucking bats.
25. ...you find it extremely funny that a certain guitarist who cannot swim totally rocks at the song "Drowning Lessons."
26. ...when you heard Gerard got engaged, you thought to yourself, "Huh, I guess he DID go off to "find another Way."
27. ...when someone asks you how you are feeling when you are sad, you respond, "I'm not okay."
28. ...you have taken duct tape and a sharpie to your street sign and changed the street name to Cemetery Drive.
29. ...someone offers to tell you a riddle and you ask, "That depends...is it that riddle of revenge?"
30. ...there is only one saint that you worship, and that is the Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights.
31. ...when you are sick of your face, you are allowed to be sick of your face, cuz it's your fucking face.
32. ...you hear the word "bunny" and think of a cat.
34. ...you actually KNOW how to pronounce Frank Iero's last name ("eye-ear-oh").
35. ...when breaking up with someone, you have used the line, "Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us."
36. ...when someone breaks up with YOU, you have shouted after them, "You didn't even have the guts to say, 'I don't love you like I loved you yesterday,' you bastard!"
37. ...someone mentions angels and you think, "Headfirst for halos!"
38. ...you wonder why the anthem didn't explain it, anyway.
39. ...you have done or died.
40. ...everytime you are faced with a difficult descision, you think to yourself, "Could I? Should I?"
41. ...you know that celebrities die by threes.
42. ...you know that dead cartoon people are not the only ones who can have X's over their eyes.
43. ...you don't keep any garlic or a crucifix around because you know that vampires will never hurt you.
44. ...everytime you play cards, you remove the "wild-eyed jokers" from the deck.
45. ...you can go skydiving because you lost your "fear of falling."
46. ...you hear anything that relates to William Shakespeare, and the first words in your head are "Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands..."
47. ...any guy ever comes up and asks for a tit show and you spit in his face and yell, "FUCK. YOU!"
48. ...you hear the beginning of an MCR song on the radio and think, "Oh baby here comes the sound!"
49. ...after The Black Parade came out, you changed your zodiac sign to Cancer.
50. ...that sound of the drumsticks clicking at the end of "Teenagers" is the TRUE end of the song.
51. ...all you are is bullets.
52. ...you have walked into a candy store and said, "Gimme all your poison!"
53. ...if the employee at the above candy store complied, you responded with, "Thank you for the venom!"
54. ...you won't go down by yourself, but you'll go down with your friends.
55. ...your weapon of choice is a croquet mallet.
56. ...you still can't look at orange crayons without blushing.
57. ...you have refused to swim in a pool because the lifeguard was "dressed in red and blue"...
58. ...you know the difference between immortality and never dying.
59. ...someone says, "NOW!" and you instinctively respond with, "But I can't!"
60. ...for prom, you went up to your friends/date and asked, "Now don't I look pretty walkin' down the street in the best damn dress I own?!"
61. ...you aspire to own a Benz someday for the sole purpose of driving ninety past the Barbies and Kens.
62. ...someone proposes marriage to you, and you look them in the eye and ask, "If you marry me, would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end?"
63. ...everytime you see a flock of doves, you instinctively look for a bullet.
64. ...you've looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw.
65. ...someone asks you how you'd feel if you met MCR, and you respond with, "Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish..."
66. ...you have wondered what would happen if Little Red Ridinghood heard about track 7 on TBP...
67. ...you work in a densely-packed office building and have had "Cubicles" on repeat for an hour or more.
68. ...when you're in over your head, you have said, "Heaven help us!"
69. ...someone near you starts smoking, and you play "Cancer" pointedly in their direction.
70. ...every single time you are in an elevator, you immediately check to see if it "only goes up to ten."
71. ...you get pissed off at your boyfriend and tell your friends, "He's not around, he's always looking at men."
72. ...you wonder if Gerard singing "Way down" in "Cemetery Drive" has anything to do with the fact that his brother, Mikey, "died" in the video for "The Ghost of You."
73. ...when you're running late for something and your mom or dad says, "We have got to go!" you echo them out of habit and maybe even wave a lighter for dramatic effect.
74. ...any story beginning with "Long ago" immediately causes you to think, "just like the hearse. You. Died to get in again..."
75. ...you do not "light" matches; you "strike" them.
76. ...someone says they'll give you anything, and you say, "Fine, how about a thousand bodies piled up?"
77. ...you adore every inch of sanity.
78. ...you don't just stand, you stand up fucking tall!
79. ...you have given out invitations for some event, and you have written on them "Now come one, come all to this tragic affair..."
80. ...screw skinny jeans; what's in is despair!
81. ...you refer to what you get out of those annoying little prize machines that rarely ever hang onto the stuffed animals inside of them as "the winnings."
82. ...the only "Rmy" you're ever joining has an "MC" in front of it,
83. ...you own Bob Bryar's Book of Cats.
84. ...you know that Skeleton Crew does not, repeat, not refer to the undead seadogs of "Pirates of the Caribbean".
85. ...you use "MCR Speak" to mess with people's minds (ex. "Yeah, ever since the breakup, Revenge-5. Seriously, you'd think my ex could've said Parade-6 before he left me for that bitch. Fuck Bullets-1!" in which "Revenge-5" translates to "I'm not okay" and "Parade-6" translates to "I don't love you," and "Bullets-1" translates to "romance".)
86. ...in the spirit of the above, your copy of "Life on the Murder Scene" is Parade-2 from so many viewings.
87. ...when going to meet Ray Toro, you wear a t-shirt with a picture of a cupcake and the words "We Will Always Remember."
88. ...you name your guitars.
89. ...you have Lasik surgery, then announce a funeral time and date for your old glasses.
90. ...you do not aspire to be famous; you aspire to be Ghostbuster famous.
91. ...every time you avenge yourself, you cheer three times.
92. ...they are Your Chemical Romance.
93. ...you're an animal that never paid attention in school.
94. ...you are not afraid to walk this world alone.
95. ...you know that certain guitarists should not balance on top of certain drumsets during certain live tv shows.
96. ...you rock out just for the dead.
97. ...when your significant other calls, you answer with "Hello, angel, tell me where are you?"
98. ...you only take trains out of New Orleans.
99. ...you are a certified "bunk-diver."
100. ...you know what a bed of roses and a gun have in common.
101. ...you know that the end is only the beginning. Then there's "DEAD!", "This is How I Disappear," "The Sharpest Lives,"...
HATE EMO / GOTH / PUNK?
READ THIS :
Isn't it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends,
you look down at the person with black jeans and studs but smile
at the girl wearing a mini with a t-shirt that
barely covers anything?
Isn't it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and has her own style, you give her a mouthful?
Isn't it funny that a guy can get away with being a "gangsta" but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone?
Are you laughing?
Isn't it funny how an emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more shit from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?
Isn't it funny that you don't mind your friends drinking or smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?
I'm not laughing.
It's so funny that you and your friends can make a girl's life hell and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting.
Isn't it funny that you can call emos, punks, and goths the retards but still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart?
HOW YOU CAN CALL A PERSON A POSER? HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOUR NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON THEIR WRISTS AND WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OF LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS?
Keep on laughing.
Isn't it funny how you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this person's life...
Without knowing her situation with her friends...
Or her family...
Or her LIFE?
Login or register to add hull_hunni as your friend!
Add your comment. Please login or register to submit your comment.